Wintry Weather – Be Prepared

As our area may face inclement weather conditions, please keep the following information handy.

Union County Emergency Services:

If you require immediate, emergency medical assistance:Dial 911

If you require supplies:Dial 211 or 888-892-1162

Union Power Cooperative:All outages need to be reported through their Outage Reporting Number, 1-800-794-4423.

Reporting an outage:

Outage map at:

If you require assistance with electric power:Call Duke Energy Progress at 1-800-419-6356 to report your outage. Visit

Union Power Membership Corp- Call 1-800-794-4423Pee Dee Electric Membership Corp- Call 1-800-693-0190City of Monroe Electricity- Call 704-282-4600

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment

You must be Logged in to post a comment.